Church Evangelism Institute
The Cohort Process
Through a two-year cohort process of monthly, two-hour in-person or virtual meetings with quarterly coaching calls and with year-end retreats, we train pastors how to revitalize their churches to become “conversion communities,” where unchurched and de-churched people come to faith and grow in their faith. CEI’s strategy is research-based and outcome driven. And the research shows that churches successfully pursuing this simple equation or process become more effective at growing through reaching unchurched and de-churched people and are having greater impact on their community.
Our two year cohort process is designed around this equation.
Cohort Year One
Developing Missional Imagination & Missional Leaders
- Modeling Personal Witness That Others Can Imitate
- Partnering with a Missional Influence Leader
- Investing in a Key Leadership Team
- Key Leaders Investing in Their Teams
Cohort Year Two
Cultivating a Missional Congregation
- Belonging to the Broader Community
- Blessing the World to Reach the World
- Bringing the Community to Church
- Building a Community of the Beloved through Hospitality